Friday, August 30, 2013

Things to take note


Kitchen

faifai

    Bronze Member
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
    Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

    I love this all the more.... the front-drip preventer of the counter-top.....
    I have asked this to be done to minimise water contact with the cabinet doors...
    hope to make the doors last longer :sport-smiley-003:




    Aircon


    faifai

      Bronze Member
    • Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 66 posts
      Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

      the aircon opening has been totally sealed off... no more lizzies :) hopefully


      faifai

        Bronze Member
      • Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 66 posts
        Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:06 PM
        I specifically indicated tt I do not want the aircon pipes running behind my built-in wardrobes....

        cos at my existing home, I see quite a bit of condensation happening...but since

        I do not have built in wardrobes where the piping runs , so no problem to just easily wipe off the drips....

        --so I can imagine how wet my new built-in wardrobes will be if condensation shd happen at my new place...

        I think this is quite important



        No comments:

        Post a Comment