Friday, August 23, 2013

power track

centrino2

    Silver Member
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
    Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:44 PM
    'centrino2', on 19 Sept 2011 - 10:41 PM, said:
    Contacted CCM Bendemeer and was told that they have stopped carrying Eubiq. They might still have some older models but you have to check with them before going down.

    So I decided to contact ASL and talked to Eddy. He was able to provide advice thru the phone and I placed order with him straight after that. Moreover, he will be delivering the order tomorrow to my place. Wow...that's what I called SERVICE. :good:


    This is what I have bought from ASL...1m Kitchen SH1 power track and 2 x UK + 2 x International plugs....
    Posted Image 



    $285+ inclusive of GST 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment