Sunday, May 19, 2013

Taobao agent






You can contact Ms May Ho from AMCONEXPRESS at 93862818. Of course she is still there and she is the boss. For those who want to buy from TaoBao, do a excel list with taobao web site address and stated the colour or size, please note there is a local delivery charges in China from one city to another. The charges is always stated in taobao web site where the item you want to order. 

frankman

    Silver Member
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
    Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:26 PM
    Hi All,

    May Ho from AMCON EXPRESS Singapore is a forwarder and not a taobao agent. I save more than 50% of my freight cost using her service and she can buy on your behalf from taobao, anything that you want but of course not missiles and rockets. All this item will be deliver to her AMCON EXPRESS warehouse in Canton and from there they ship them to Singapore to your doorstep. I believe they own a certain percent of space of the cargo, as she told me before min. a 40 footer container every 8 days will arrival to Singapore.

    AMCON EXPRESS Quotation:

    RMB550.00/Cube Metre (S$109 if base on exchange rate of 5.05) + S$35 per declare document + GST.

    Example: My Bed frame size is 1.5 cube metre.
    Local Taobao agent charging me sea freight from item price + $375 to $450 (excluding GST) + 8% agent fee of the total amount of item price + $375 to $450 + GST) + excluding local delivery charges - * Base on real local taobao agent quotation.

    AMCON Charges: item price + S$218 (S$109 per cube metre, my bed frame is 1.5 cube metre, I try to full up my 2 cube metre and their min. charge is by 1 cube metre) + S35/declare document (it can be 100+ items in one declare document + GST + including local delivery charges.
    Edited by frankman, 10 November 2012 - 12:27 PM.



    My forwarder that I used charged me as below:
    AMCON EXPRESS Quotation:

    RMB550.00/Cube Metre (S$110 if base on exchange rate of 5) + S$35 per declare document + GST.

    It's not so advisable to buy toilet bowl from taobao unless you technical know how because their dimension of the sanitary system is different from us and don't take the risk, please take note. Like the sense touch switches I bought from taobao, evenly my electrician install it correctly but it wouldn't work, I have guide them and you have google & read their technical instruction. At the end is a win - win situation for my electrician and me, they learn something and this switch has electronic circuit inside with only 2 wires can make a 2 way switch work, normal switch is 6 wires.

    Talking about ordering home furniture from taobao most important is about dimension to make sure you physically take the measurement of your new house and plan all the spacing correctly. 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment