Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kitchen

Our 711 House



http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/59703-my-humble-abode/page-2


lawrenceke

    Bronze Member
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
    Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:03 AM
    12 April 2013

    Early in the morning I received a call from Tecno, informing me that the hob and hood will be delivered to me today. Really thumbs up to my Mustafa salesman as I called him around 11pm yesterday and he arranged it immediately for me.

    For most salesperson I encountered in my life, normally after you bought your stuffs from them.. their services will stop after that. Then if you want delivery or other requests, they will refer you to their other departments that deal with these matters. You are just like a ping pong ball that is been thrown elsewhere. I really thank for the excellent service that I gotten from him. That's our Singapore service standard mah!!:good:

    Posted Image
    Hob is installed while hood will wait for the granite top to arrive

    Posted Image
    My free Gift from Tecno or should I say from the Mustafa salesman? Strange that I went Hoe Kee and Mustafa on the same day during one of my window shopping trip. A decent bathroom accessories shop, Hoe Kee have no free gift, service standard is pushy and price is norm where Mustafa, a big departmental store got free gift, service standard top notch and no pushy behaviour. Who will you give business to?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment